- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- 4WD safari vehicle
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- All mentioned activities per itinerary.
- Park entrance fee
- Professionally guided tour
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Services of an English speaking guide/driver
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra accommodation
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Telephone fee
This 1-day gorilla tracking safari takes you to the famous Volcanoes national park where you will be able to trek the endangered mountain gorillas. 1-day gorilla trek starts from Kigali city at 4:30 am and it will end in Kigali.
- Day 1 -Gorilla trekking and return journey
Arrive in Rwanda, Trek and Departure
Akita wild tours and travel professional guides will pick you from the hotel at 4:30 am for transfer to Volcanoes national park for your booked gorilla tracking experience. You will drive for 2 hours and upon arrival, you will head for breakfast. After report to the park’s headquarters where you will be briefed on the rules and regulations of gorilla tracking. The game rangers will allocate your gorilla family to trek and divide travelers into a group of 8 tourists per gorilla family. Drive to the starting point and the game ranger will lead the group into the jungle in search of endangered mountain gorillas. Finding these mountain gorillas is unpredictable, it can take half an hour to six  hours because these gorillas are too mobile searching for foods and it depends on where they built the nest the previous night. Make sure you carry tracking gears like trekking boots, long trousers, long sleeve shirts and blouses, hat, non-flash cameras, rain gears, waterproofed bags and others like enough drinking water and packed sacks. After finding the endangered mountain gorillas, you will be given one hour of observing these giants feeding, playing, silverback guarding the family, you will interact with them and take photos. Return to the park’s offices where you will be awarded a certificate of appreciation towards gorilla tracking. Our company guide will drive you back to Kigali to your hotel or to Kigali international airport to catch up with your flight back home.
More about Rwanda
The Best and well organized 1 Day Gorilla Trekking Safaris you can ever have in your entire Life Experience.